Environment Committee 26th January 2022
- To receive and approve apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest for items on the agenda
- To receive and approve the minutes from the last meeting on 22nd December 2021.
- To consider and make recommendations regarding the following planning applications:
DM/2021/02052 Location – 12 Monmouth Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5HH
Proposed works: Removal of 4no. trees - resubmission of application DM/2021/01852
DM/2021/02084 Proposed demolition of ex garage and proposed single storey extension to side of dwelling and a two storey infill extension to the rear of dwelling. 5 Springfield Road, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5TD. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=R4KD5GKY00U00
DM/2021/01747 Removal of existing wall, dig out/level garden with creation of additional parking. 49 Chapel Road, Abergavenny, NP7 7DN. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=R1FD64KYI7C00
DM/2021/00723 Proposed single storey rear house extension. 26 Maes Y Llarwydd, Abergavenny,
DM/2021/02042 Proposed alterations and extensions to existing private semidetached dwelling comprising a replacement garage two storey extension to side and replacement single storey extension to rear with retained access and services. 5 Park Close, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5SU. https://planningonline.monmouthshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=R45WGOKYIXO00
- To consider and comment on the Pre-Application Consultation (PAC) Notice and Letter for Nevill Hall Hospital Satellite Radiotherapy Unit (SRU). www.Nevill-Hall-Hospital-Satellite-Radiotherapy-Unit-Consultation.co.uk
- To receive and note an update from the Town Clerk.
- To discuss the formation of a sub-group of the Environment Committee to create a draft policy statement for Abergavenny Town Council on the Climate Crisis.
- To consider a response to MCC over a lack of having a mutually agreed SLA for the Toilet provision in town.
- To consider and respond to the proposals for the bus stop on the A40/Park Road.
- To consider a request to MCC to look at enforcement of keeping a dog on a lead in Bailey Park.
- To review the Strategy and Action Plan.
- Report from Councillors attendance at external bodies relevant to this Committee.
- Report from County Councillors on matters affecting Abergavenny relevant to this Committee.
- Items for consideration at the next meeting 22nd February 2022.